BHP Billiton Operations Engineer (Drilling) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BHP Billiton Operations Engineer (Drilling) Interview Questions

2.5

Operations Engineer (Drilling) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BHP Billiton in November 2012.

Interview

Talked to BHP billiton at the TAMU career fair. Invited to dinner the following week before interview. Interview the week after that on campus with 2 head drilling engineers. Invited to houston headquarters for fancy dinner on thursday night put us in a very nice hotel. In the morning had 2 interviews with panels of 2-3 engineers. Very relaxed environment. Explained benefits but did not give Salary or bonus numbers.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Many behavioral questions: Tell a time when you and a teammate disagreed and how you comprimised... etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BHP Billiton

Operations Engineer (Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BHP Billiton (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

First, I was interviewed at my university by 3 people. They explained the job description and allowed me to ask questions as well. The night before the second interview we were taken to a fancy dinner with some employees. On the day of the interview, we were given breakfast and during it we talked about benefits and typical compensation packages (which are top notch, by the way). The second interview consisted of 2 interviews with 2 managers at the company, in a very similar manner as the first interview. After that, we had a very relaxed lunch with our interviewees and some other employees.

Interview Questions