BI WORLDWIDE Business Development Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BI WORLDWIDE Business Development Director Interview Questions

4.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very long and detailed. Must take tests first and if you pass you speak to others working in the area you will be working in. If all goes well you get invited to Minneapolis for a very tough day long interview process. Its tough but it seems to be the best way to make sure there is a fit on both sides.

Interview Questions

• Most questions dealt with prospecting style and account development style.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BI WORLDWIDE

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

This was one of the longest interview processes I have experienced. The first step is an online assessment, both personality and IQ type. The next step is interviews with the regional management. This could be two or more interviews and discussions. The final step is a day long interview at the corporate office with VPs from throughout the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? They are very specific about solid work history and if you have a gap, it needs to be explained.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was thorough - met with a lot of people over the course of multiple interviews. Everyone was nice & asked great questions. I also had to take a personality test. Plus I had to travel for the follow-up interview. The overall experience was good. The salary negotiation was a little tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Normal. But based salary on average of past 3 years of earnings.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

A long and drawn out process. multiple face to face and phone interviews, a full day in Minneapolis to present and meet with all levels of the organization, final face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

hire at two levels, 80k and 120k.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

Detailed, and from what I hear it's gotten longer and more detailed. I originally interviewed in 2007, and it still was very thorough. Now they have all the new sales folks do a group presentation as well. It's not quick, but it gives you a great feel for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Detail your experience from the viewpoint of running your own business.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Almost non-existent as it's a standard package. It's changed since I was hired (for the better I think).

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2012.

Interview

A long but worthwhile process. Started with a phone interview, then a face to face, then a meet the team interview - then a 2nd phone interview, then a panel interview. In between there were 2 lots of psychometric testing.

Interview Questions

• Lets take your resume as read - tell us why you want to work for BI, and what you want to achieve!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short and to the point! BI Worldwide make money a non-issue

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2012.

Interview

A lengthy but rewarding process, involving many of my future colleagues, and where "fit" to the business was very important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Transparent, simple and straightforward