BIAS Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

3.2

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BIAS Corp (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by one of their recruiters. Since I worked on a project with BIAS before when we co-bid and won a large contract and it was a pleasant experience, I decided to give it a shot. I had a phone screen with her followed by two phone interviews, one with a Senior Director and another with SVP of practice. All went well, and the SVP said he would have me talk to a technical person on his team as the next round. The recruiter followed up with me shortly after to ask for my availability for the technical interview. I gave my open time slots but did not hear from her for 2 weeks. I reached out to her, and she said it was spring break time and everybody is out of the office. She promised she would set something up soon. Then I never heard from anyone again. I tried to email her and call her, she never replied to my email or voice email. Totally unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, they basically just ask what my current work was like.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BIAS Corp (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

They had me interview with my co workers as well as flying down to Atlanta to meet with the Management team. Once i was offered the job it was quick to get me in the role and started.

Interview Questions

• What is your learning style?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BIAS Corp (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Recruiter--> Senior Sales Rep--> Management--> Go to Atlanta to take Wonder lick and meet Executives. The goal is for you to see BIAS's entire operation and get to meet the team. We have a family environment and want you to see what you are getting during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They try to get to know you as a person and understand your drive and passions. BIAS is known to hire the best.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a very positive interview process. I was able to meet the owners of the company and they are very down to earth. They have realistic expectations and are upfront with what they expect. They are also up for listening to your feedback and have an open door policy.

Senior Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BIAS Corp (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

1 Recruiter reviews application
    2. Recruiter phone interviews
    3. Assessment
    4. Hiring Manager interview
    5. Background checks

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BIAS Corp in May 2011.

Interview

First, I was interviewed over the phone by a technical developer. Second, I had a face to face interview with development team, Project manager and then one of the Vice Presidents of the company. The third interview was with the technology manager. The final step in the process was to take an IQ test.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a team member is not performing well.?   Answer Question