BIS Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

BIS Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 28, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Children Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BIS (Croydon, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very good and straightforward. The most important thing is to prepare and do a lot of research about the organisation. Have some questions for the panel and finally remain calm they are human being just like you!

Interview Questions

• Tell us what contributions you are going to bring to this role?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BIS (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was quite straightforward with just one interview with a panel of 2/3. I don't think the questions were too difficult but I was probably just not a good match. I wasn't particularly inspired by the people interviewing me and so was not that disappointed when I did not get the role. What was good was that they gave me feedback about my interviewing technique after I was unsuccessful which some places do not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have had to work with someone challenging.   Answer Question

Economic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BIS (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Competency based application and interview. Included a panel of three SCS interviewers and HR expert. Involved testing general economic competence, leadership and management and ability to present subject material and field questions.