BJ's Restaurants Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJ's Restaurants Bartender Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.0

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants.

Interview

We took an online...personality test essentially, it's designed to see if you have certain character traits that the corporation believes valuable. After that, you are called in for an interview and that's usually with 2 or 3 managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BJ's Restaurants

Bartender Interview

Interview

It was a series of several online profiles and questionnaires that asked you everything from personal information to character and problem solving abilities. Overall, the first half of the online portion of the interview is what you would generally expect; however, the second portion seemed very unusual, especially for the job. It was a timed multiple choice test that required everything from math skills to higher level thinking.

Interview Questions

• There was a strange multiple question timed test that required you to solve either brain teasers or math problems   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants in March 2013.

Interview

Easy. Show up. Dress nice. Tell them about your experience and make sure to have a good resume with lots of experience. Know how to multi-task and play nice with others.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Pasadena, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, first one with department manager, and second with the GM. Questions weren't too difficult. Asked about past jobs, such as the types of restaurants or bars previously worked in, how I got along with the managers and other employees. Asked about favorite beer and drink to make, and problem-solving techniques.

Interview Questions

• What do you like and dislike about working in a corporate environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.