BJ's Restaurants Food Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJ's Restaurants Food Server Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was on my laptop on line through their website after I submitted my resume. It was easy, kind of subjective and repetitive, but as long as you answered it honestly if feel as if it would weed out the type of employees they would not want to hire. I have managed in my past and I know what they are looking for. It is an initial weeding out process. It took quite a while, but it is a good way to summarize the style and type of person that is applying for the selected position.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a difficult situation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BJ's Restaurants

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Went through three interviews for a serving position. Met with two of the managers, and then with the general manager. Overall it was pretty quick and easy. There is a lot of turnover due to the nature of the business, they tend to hire in big blocks.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?
      Tell me about your past serving experience?
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Addison, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

This was a very lengthy process that should have been completed in just a week, but my time was wasted. I initially came in for just a 15 minute interview. I waited over 20 minutes for my schedule time. I was told to come back the next day to speak with another manager. When I returned back, I was told that it wasn't that manager that I needed so speak with, it was the general manager and she was on vacation.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Hired on the spot from coincidentally running into the senior manager at a restaurant that I previously worked at and through my service asked if I've been to BJ's before. I previously applied there online but there was no record of my application when I asked him however he asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Interview was very easy going they weren't asking for much except for emphasizing how it was pivotal you always find something to do which is common for any workplace but that was pretty much the gist of it.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

The online application takes some time. It's some crazy IQ test, and some multiple choice questions that are set up to rate your personality in some weird way.