BJ's Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJ's Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Oviedo, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and found the job through www.snagajob.com. Once I submitted my application online, I called and asked when was a good time to come in. They told me between 2-4pm, so I went in with my resume and the manager set up a day for me to come in the next week. When I went in, he asked me general customer service/food questions and offered me a job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any food experience?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The gm sat down with me and told me to tell him about myself, and my experience with my previous employer, he asked why should he hire me and asked me to discretion myself in 3 words, what is my work ethic

Interview Questions

• Describe myself in 3 words   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I walked in and received an on the spot interview who then recommended me to the general manager. I came in for a second interview and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Boulder, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply online, math test and personality test. Then I called and asked for an interview. Came in for an interview and had to wait awhile, however the manager was very friendly and welcoming. He asked me about my serving and customer service experience. He liked that I had a lot of beer knowledge from my previous job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the company's website. It took about a week and I got a phone call to go for an interview. The questions were basic server questions like: What do you know about BJ? How would you contribute to the restaurant? What is a good server? Describe a time you had to deal with an angry customer...

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very professional and courteous. Very up front about job expectations. The manager was very personable and made me feel comfortable. She was light hearted and not too intimidating. It made me feel good about where I was applying and what her managing style would be like. Being comfortable and layed back helped enormously so I wasn't stuttering and nervous.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with difficult customers or had a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Hayward, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and called in for interview. Interviewed in October, got a call in december and started working in January. Applied online a few times before getting a call for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (West Covina, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I literally walked in and got hired 6 minutes later. The manager asked for my availability said he liked my personality and wanted to know when I could start. I told him the next and he gave me a date for orientation. I started the following week

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

They had a hireing center, All mangers were there even some from out of state. Interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and most got offers that day and did there 2nd interview same day as well. Easy questions, kinda fun. Management was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• how long do you see yourself working with us?   1 Answer

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

I went in had a first interview with GM asked my questions about why I like Bjs. Had 2 interview then hired that day. They both asked different questions and where very easy to talk to which made me feel comfortable and confident.