BJ's Restaurants Interview Questions in San Bruno, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Bruno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Relaxed, interviewed with the GM (Best part about working there, he is very professional and always looks out for his employees). The interview was very relaxed, in person, basically just went over why I am applying for the position and for how long do I plan to stay.

Host/Takeout Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Bruno, CA).

Interview

Had 2 interviews on 2 separate days. One was with a manager and the other was with the General manager. After arriving, the wait for the interview can be long. I came during a slow time, so they were able to see me within a few minutes. I have heard that some wait for almost an hour for a manager to see them. The interview for me only took about 30 minutes because I was referred by a current employee at the time and was very casual.

Server/Take Out Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJ's Restaurants (San Bruno, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Filled out online application, followed up with them a couple weeks later (with resume on hand and business attire),this location held open interviews Mon-Tue (2-4 PM) .Consists of 3 basic interviews with floor managers.