BJC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.8

Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

25 minute phone screening interview. Forward answers to questions to the hiring manager. Would set up an in person interview . Followed by team meeting.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Team was friendly and personable, I just don't think I was the best fit for them. The first question was are you nervous, to which I answered "no". I'm not sure that went over to well, but I didn't want to give the impression that I was intimidated. At any rate, I was grateful for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why the move to technology   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process very through by phone then 2 in person interviews went well.Everyone from talent acquisition team to the direct reports were very professional and helpful in understanding the importance of communication to the perspective employee.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and keep me up to the moment I was offer a position with the hospital. The background requirements did take some time but I can understand why.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Simplistic, direct questions that inquired about my work history, work personality and its relation to my experience to customer service. Experience in office roles was also a question asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself/experience for this role and in relation to customer service   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The HR coordinator was given my name and phone number but couldn't find my application and I had to reapply. After I reapplied I was told to call the HR coord directly, which I did. She set up a phone interview, and called me 45 mins after the scheduled time. I completed the phone interview and she set up an in person interview before hanging up. The in person interview uses the STAR method and was with a higher level HR person, possibly a manager. They read questions from a book and then she typed my responses up on the computer. You needed to answer using the STAR method or she would ask the question again. Then I was taken into the actual hospital and interview with the ANM, I was asked some of the same questions and some different, again using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about customer service and dealing with difficult people.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was that of Sourcer, and I was interviewed by the competition, a Sourcer. I was told, the position was open because the predecessor "went to another department" (hum!). I NEVER received feedback regarding the phone interview; and I assume, the Sourcer would not want to recommend competition that has better recruitment and sourcing skills than himself! Overall, it was a poor experience and waste of time!

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and we set up a phone interview. 40 minute phone interview went very well, I was very prepared and thorough and lady was nice. She ended with stating that she would email me information regarding my unit interview later in the day. (She even gave me directions and went through salary in detail) I patiently awaited an email that never came. I called after 2 days to leave a voicemail respectfully asking to please advise if position was still available as I had not received said email. Never heard back...until 2 weeks later the same recruiter called AND emailed wanting to know if I wanted to interview for the same position (the one I had already interviewed with her for!) While it really annoyed me that she had clearly forgotten that we had already spoken, I responded with both phone call and email and again, never heard back. Uh, what?! have no respect for a company who doesn't have the decency to respond and actually goes out of the way to deliberately ignore candidates. How unprofessional and disappointing.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called for a phone interview less than a week later. I was then told to come in a few days later for a face to face. I met 2 supervisors and was shown around on the floor. A few days later i recieved a call to have a peer interview that lasted 20-30 mins.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

First you have a phone interview then you interview with all the managers and assistant managers last but not least its your peer interview. They will ask have you done this before ask you questions all at one time to see if you can keep up l.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what ekg is.
      Do you know how to use the computer.
      Can you multi-task.