BJC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Saint Louis, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (East Saint Louis, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Friendly and informative. Easy to talk to. The person I spoke with was from the Hr department, explained to me that she was only the initial screening and would after the interview send my resume to all the branches or laboratories affiliated with BJC. Next would come the face to face interview with which ever lab was most interested or in need of me as an employee.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

Received a call for an over the phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes and ended in setting up an in person interview the following day. I arrived at the hospital to take a PCT assessment prior to the interview and was interviewed by the assistant manager and manager of the floor. They took turns asking behavior based questions and allowed two employees from the floor to come in and peer interview me shortly after. I was called back about 3 hours later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to encounter a team member who was the opposite of you and how did you work with them   Answer Question

Construction Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (New York, NY).

Interview

I told the VP i would be a hard worker. He said, " No, i want you to work smart."

I had 3 interviews maybe 4.

People were not very good at interviewing people.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

HR called with the usual questions and setup a face to face with my manager
    Previously I have several face to face interviews and a panel interview. It seems to be up the manager and the speed to which they need the position filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you've had with someone at work and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Center for Clinical Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in person interview, which had 2 rounds each with multiple interviews. Behavioral questions only, no case questions. Most questions were focused on working with others/in a group.

After the in person interview, they took much longer than expected to follow up with me, and they told me multiple times that it would be a few more weeks.

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in September 2017.

Interview

Interview went smooth and was comfortable. Basic qualification questions and about me questions asked. Also asked positive contribution i would bring to this position. Met a few office staff. All was very pleasant and professional. Even though I wasn't offered this position, look forward to a posible positive future with this company

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very casual, they were looking for someone to fit into their team vs. someone fitting into the role. Lots of personal questions, some professional, I felt very at ease made the interview process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure when working on a project?   1 Answer

Catering Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with them. The frist one was a 30 min phone interview. I got an email on my phone saying they wanted to have a phone interview with me. You click yes and pick the date and time you like to have, then they call you and make sure your phone is right by you at that time because if you miss it you might not get another chance. They ask you question like why would you like to work for bjc or they will ask if the hours work good for you just like a regular interview.Then if that person likes you and you pass they will give you a time and date to go meet the hiring manger. You will walk around the 1st hour of the interview on the floor and observing to see if you like it enough and then have the interview afterwards. Its like 2- 3 hours of your time. You see how to take orders and assemble the food. Then go and talk to hiring manger and thats it. My advice come perpared. Have you resume and have a pen and write down questions to ask them.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Belleville, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

They messed up the interview day and didn't call me until I was already finished looking like a fool because I showed up for the interview. The hiring manager never sent over my application or resume. They never called or emailed back after numerous attempts. Very unprofessional if you ask me.

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you've made in your field?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if you have 12 Patients and they all are needing help? How do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

25 minute phone screening interview. Forward answers to questions to the hiring manager. Would set up an in person interview . Followed by team meeting.