BJC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJC HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.8

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Get through interview with HR then they will send you to the office for an interview with the Office manager. If the office manager likes you then you can meet the Doctors and they choose after that

Clinical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Negotiation

Yes, a little.

RN Interview

Interview

Very slow on follow up. It takes HR forever to make a decision. The process leaves a lot to be desired on the communication front. Poor negotiating skills. Salaries do not follow the going market rate.

Interview Questions

The level of responsibility did not match the salary

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a great experience. Very friendly staff and HR was wonderful!

Interview Questions

• Change you have made in someone's life   1 Answer
    • Something you have done wrong in your career?   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

The interview was impersonal and unprofessional. The HR recruiter was late and she was very blunt. The first question asked was what it would take for me to convert from a contractor to and FTE. I wrote down a number and was told it will never happen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hold out if you have skills for the right pay. Do not believe them if they promise career advancement steps at an accelerated rate.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was that of Sourcer, and I was interviewed by the competition, a Sourcer. I was told, the position was open because the predecessor "went to another department" (hum!). I NEVER received feedback regarding the phone interview; and I assume, the Sourcer would not want to recommend competition that has better recruitment and sourcing skills than himself! Overall, it was a poor experience and waste of time!

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process very through by phone then 2 in person interviews went well.Everyone from talent acquisition team to the direct reports were very professional and helpful in understanding the importance of communication to the perspective employee.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2008.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter from the staffing agency. The recruiter met me in person and talked about the position. The recruiter spoke with the company and set up an interview. The interview consisted of an interview with the managers of the position and then a group interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• Open ended interviews, "tell us about your past", etc... no questions with concrete answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate