BJC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Saint Louis, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (East Saint Louis, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Friendly and informative. Easy to talk to. The person I spoke with was from the Hr department, explained to me that she was only the initial screening and would after the interview send my resume to all the branches or laboratories affiliated with BJC. Next would come the face to face interview with which ever lab was most interested or in need of me as an employee.

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Get through interview with HR then they will send you to the office for an interview with the Office manager. If the office manager likes you then you can meet the Doctors and they choose after that

Clinical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Negotiation

Yes, a little.

RN Interview

Interview

Very slow on follow up. It takes HR forever to make a decision. The process leaves a lot to be desired on the communication front. Poor negotiating skills. Salaries do not follow the going market rate.

Interview Questions

The level of responsibility did not match the salary

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Creve Coeur, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a great experience. Very friendly staff and HR was wonderful!

Interview Questions

• Change you have made in someone's life   1 Answer
    • Something you have done wrong in your career?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

The interview was impersonal and unprofessional. The HR recruiter was late and she was very blunt. The first question asked was what it would take for me to convert from a contractor to and FTE. I wrote down a number and was told it will never happen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hold out if you have skills for the right pay. Do not believe them if they promise career advancement steps at an accelerated rate.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was that of Sourcer, and I was interviewed by the competition, a Sourcer. I was told, the position was open because the predecessor "went to another department" (hum!). I NEVER received feedback regarding the phone interview; and I assume, the Sourcer would not want to recommend competition that has better recruitment and sourcing skills than himself! Overall, it was a poor experience and waste of time!

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process very through by phone then 2 in person interviews went well.Everyone from talent acquisition team to the direct reports were very professional and helpful in understanding the importance of communication to the perspective employee.

IS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Brentwood, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

It was one phone interview with six questions. This was for an entry level job requiring very little experience. The offer was sent by email and nobody told me I got an offer. While I was working here they looked at ways to improve the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer.   1 Answer