BJC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Saint Louis, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (East Saint Louis, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Friendly and informative. Easy to talk to. The person I spoke with was from the Hr department, explained to me that she was only the initial screening and would after the interview send my resume to all the branches or laboratories affiliated with BJC. Next would come the face to face interview with which ever lab was most interested or in need of me as an employee.

Center for Clinical Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in person interview, which had 2 rounds each with multiple interviews. Behavioral questions only, no case questions. Most questions were focused on working with others/in a group.

After the in person interview, they took much longer than expected to follow up with me, and they told me multiple times that it would be a few more weeks.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very casual, they were looking for someone to fit into their team vs. someone fitting into the role. Lots of personal questions, some professional, I felt very at ease made the interview process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure when working on a project?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

They will contact you asking if you still are looking for a job. Will then have you apply privately to the position they are offering. They will then call you and interview you on the phone if the position needs to be filled asap.

Interview Questions

• What made you pick the major you are studying?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Belleville, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

They messed up the interview day and didn't call me until I was already finished looking like a fool because I showed up for the interview. The hiring manager never sent over my application or resume. They never called or emailed back after numerous attempts. Very unprofessional if you ask me.

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you've made in your field?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if you have 12 Patients and they all are needing help? How do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Catering Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with them. The frist one was a 30 min phone interview. I got an email on my phone saying they wanted to have a phone interview with me. You click yes and pick the date and time you like to have, then they call you and make sure your phone is right by you at that time because if you miss it you might not get another chance. They ask you question like why would you like to work for bjc or they will ask if the hours work good for you just like a regular interview.Then if that person likes you and you pass they will give you a time and date to go meet the hiring manger. You will walk around the 1st hour of the interview on the floor and observing to see if you like it enough and then have the interview afterwards. Its like 2- 3 hours of your time. You see how to take orders and assemble the food. Then go and talk to hiring manger and thats it. My advice come perpared. Have you resume and have a pen and write down questions to ask them.

IS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Brentwood, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

It was one phone interview with six questions. This was for an entry level job requiring very little experience. The offer was sent by email and nobody told me I got an offer. While I was working here they looked at ways to improve the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview with initial discussion about the position. This was followed with questions around matrixed/crossfunctional teams. Multiple diverse questions from all 4 interviewers to determine my experience with past projects, most difficult to most successful.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Team was friendly and personable, I just don't think I was the best fit for them. The first question was are you nervous, to which I answered "no". I'm not sure that went over to well, but I didn't want to give the impression that I was intimidated. At any rate, I was grateful for the opportunity.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Simplistic, direct questions that inquired about my work history, work personality and its relation to my experience to customer service. Experience in office roles was also a question asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself/experience for this role and in relation to customer service   Answer Question