BJC HealthCare Performance Improvement Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJC HealthCare Performance Improvement Consultant Interview Questions

Performance Improvement Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

There was a several week delay between my first contact and a call to schedule the face to face interview. Once the interview finally happened it was a panel of about 10 people asking me questions from a list. Normally it would have been intimidating but everyone was very laid back and friendly. I was asked back the next day for a second face to face interview with the departments Sr. Management. These were just a formality and one last chance to make sure I was not a jerk. The offer came within the week.

Interview Questions

• Not any one question comes to mind. Be prepared to discuss in detail your experience with Lean and Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some room on salary, none on benefits/vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for BJC HealthCare

Performance Improvement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was straight forward. In person interview was with a panel. The lead of the panel referred me to the director. I asked lots of questions in the interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when..........   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate very well.