BJC HealthCare Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BJC HealthCare Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was that of Sourcer, and I was interviewed by the competition, a Sourcer. I was told, the position was open because the predecessor "went to another department" (hum!). I NEVER received feedback regarding the phone interview; and I assume, the Sourcer would not want to recommend competition that has better recruitment and sourcing skills than himself! Overall, it was a poor experience and waste of time!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BJC HealthCare

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

After an initial phone screen, I met with the hiring manager and another recruiter who I would be assisting. They took turns asking me behavioral-based questions about my work history to have me demonstrate how my skills and values fit in with the culture of BJC. There wasn't a lot of time spent on my ability to do the job (they trusted the staffing agency to establish that).

Interview Questions

• BJC utilizes behavioral-based interviewing. Be prepared to answer their questions with specific scenarios from your work history (i.e. discussing conflicts with employees, demonstrating decision-making skills, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was a contractor, there was no negotiation. In general, there is somewhat limited room for negotiating salary.