BKD Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BKD Intern Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Bowling Green, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very laid back, the guy was nice and friendly. He asked a lot of easy questionsn and seemed like he was more focused on selling BKD to me than I needed to be selling him on myself

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have about BKD   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for BKD

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Springfield, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

My first interview was with a senior manager. He asked basic questions about my background and job experience. The turn around between first and second interview was about 3 weeks. I then came back into the office to interview with the same senior manager about more technical expertise type questions and then a partner came in to interview me as well. The partner asked less questions and began telling me what I could expect working at BKD.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you had to do something that you had no idea how to do. What were your first steps in solving your problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BKD (Louisville, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting and then an interview on campus. A recruiter will come down to campus and interview the potential candidates. Candidates are then matched up to a location within that particular region.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BKD in May 2014.

Interview

There was a campus recruitment at first and then called in to the office for a visit. The office visit included a tour of the office, meeting partners and senior associates and two rounds of interview with partners at the end of the last day.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2010.

Interview

One-on-one interview, general questions about my interests, my interest in the company, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Evansville, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

First, I sent in my resume through my university's career services website. The next process was a 1 to 1 interview on campus. After being accepted to move on further, there was an all-day "second interview." For this, the remaining candidates came in for breakfast. Each table had 2 tax partners and 6 candidates. Following this, we were split into two separate groups; one group stayed in the conference room for the presentation while the other group had two additional 1 on 1 interviews with two separate tax partners. After this, the candidates were paired up with a staff member and taken to lunch. After lunch, the groups switched and the people who were watching the presentation were not doing interviews and vice versa.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part is that is wasn't a typical interview.   1 Answer