BKD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BKD Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus Interview, Office Visit, Offer. On Campus interview was with the lead recruiter. This is the screening stage, if you do well here you move onto office visit where all candidates applying for summer leadership, internships, and full-time participate.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type question, "tell me about a time when you led a group"   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BKD (Lincoln, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

I went into the office and interviewed with one of their audit staff. He asked me more questions about myself than anything. It was not the most professional interview and if anything I felt like I was on a bad date.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

On-campus interview, lots of behavioral question. It felt like the interviewer kept trying to catch me in a lie, which was off-putting. It's a great company, but I wouldn't want to work there if that is what the culture is like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, and then they contacted me to come in for an office visit. The office visit consisted of interviews with 2 audit partners back to back and then a lunch with 2 of the audit associates. The phone interview was a walkthrough of my resume. The office visit interviews were very conversational, the lunch is also part of the interview, the associates are asked to review you during the lunch.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

First there was an on campus interview. Then there was an on site interview. We were told if we has an offer that day which was awesome. The interview started Thursday afternoon and ended Friday evening. We had dinner at a partners house, lunch with a group of employees. The process was well organized and impressive

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Springfield, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

My first interview was with a senior manager. He asked basic questions about my background and job experience. The turn around between first and second interview was about 3 weeks. I then came back into the office to interview with the same senior manager about more technical expertise type questions and then a partner came in to interview me as well. The partner asked less questions and began telling me what I could expect working at BKD.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you had to do something that you had no idea how to do. What were your first steps in solving your problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Edmond, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus through the recruitment office. Apart from the awkward interview atmosphere (being on campus, in a borrowed office) the interview went well. We exceeded our allotted time and conversation was comfortable between the recruiter and I. I was told they were interested and would hear back from them but never did. I work three jobs and attend school, I had to take time off work to attend the interview and the least they could have done is sent me an email explaining they had decided to go in a different direction. I'm sure they meet with hundreds of students a year but being honest and straightforward would have been a better approach than giving me false hope.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in relocation?   1 Answer

Administrative Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, simple, they liked me so I got the job.
    I met with the two managers and they took me into a conference room where we talked. They liked me and called me back for the position. For an admin, this is the normal procedure. It's a little different for associates.

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

On campus Interview- BE YOURSELF/current project leader or no/ ASK QUESTIONS "The Right Questions". Did you get along with employer. what did you most hate about last job .Second Round- Know who they want at this point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE- for entry level

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

I began the process by submitting for an interview to do their summer leadership conference, which is the only way to get an internship with BKD. The interview itself was very relaxed and mostly a getting to know me session. Just asked about the things I had on my resume. After receiving an offer for the leadership conference just had to make sure I talked to a lot of people and got along with others. Offered the internship afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Not asked very difficult questions. Just asked about my experiences.   Answer Question