BKD Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BKD.

Interview

Good not that hard try it partners are good staff are good Recommend try it fo not see other comments texas office in us it depends on the offices. Interview with partners

Interview Questions

BKD Response

May 2, 2017 – Social Media Lead

Thanks for your feedback - we agree, our partners and staff are good!

Other Interview Reviews for BKD

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BKD (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The second interview process began with dinner Thurs. night then breakfast Fri. a.m., overview of Company in a.m. and 2 interviews in p.m. Not a lot of pressure. More about getting to know you and if you fit their culture. Friendly environment. They were only hiring one candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting?   1 Answer

BKD Response

Feb 10, 2017 – Social Media Lead

While our processes differ a bit from office to office, there is a shared theme of seeking culture fit. It must have been a competitive group - keep an eye out for future openings!

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BKD (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

meet the firms: meet and greet with employees and recruiter
    on-campus interview: face to face with senior manager
    in-office interview: interview with partners, office presentations, tours, lunch
    questions were easy, more conversational

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Was invited into an office interview, in which 46 other candidates were brought in. Each of us had interviews with 3 people, at the senior/manager or director level. Associates took us to lunch. Afterwards, they gave a presentation explaining their benefits package and their future, and that was all.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were generally conversational, and did not really contain any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BKD (Omaha, NE) in October 2012.

Interview

They had an oncampus interview followed by second round. Both were fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was ever asked. "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BKD (Bloomington, IN) in November 2008.

Interview

BKD comes to your college and interviews and then if they like you there is an interview at the office where you would like to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in tax or audit   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them, after I had my offer, that I was going to interview somewhere else before I could get back to them. They gave me a 1,000 bonus.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BKD in October 2010.

Interview

Process began with on-campus interviews, then dinner with staff, then full day on-site with 3 partner interviews. Everyone seems very friendly and career-focused (of course!), beautiful work space with super-tiny cubicles for new hires. Overall great process.

Interview Questions

• What else do I need to know about (insert name)?   Answer Question
    • What area are you interested in working (beyond tax or audit, have an idea of the specific industries that interest you and why)   Answer Question