BMA Wealth Creators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMA Wealth Creators Interview Questions

2.1

Relationsship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Allahabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I given telephonic interview after that group discussion and then i shortlisted for personal interview.
    after that i given personal interview, there were three member in panel one was HR. second was Branch manager and third was Capital manager.

Interview Questions

• About myself, about Financial product, about certification and how i developed business, and how to deal with new customers, how to create a new business on your side, what will you do first for creating and selling your finanacial product. then i have a vehicles or not, if yes then two wheeler or four wheeler.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Goregaon (India)).

Interview

We were selected through a interview at their Goregaon office.

Interview Questions

• Face to face Interview with the branch head. Technical questions related to finance.   Answer Question

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

3 Rounds lots of Discussion about me & my Team + my Previous Business.

Interview Questions

• If i want to choose my One Candidate who is the Best for me at that Time ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In BMA the Company is Providing the Huge & Good Package for his the Employee in Senior Position.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It consists of interview and about personal questions about yourself,why you want to work in this company,what is your strength and weaknesses and also contains presentation on the spot.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was very smooth for me to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• if you are in my place will you hire me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

litlle tough but mangeable

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Thane (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Company management offered the position. Went for the Interview. They check only and only first impression. They hire about anybody who can speak without stuttering. Keep confidence in your tone and you are bound to get a job. A small test is conducted after a 3 day training. You are taught about basics of Life Insurance, how to talk to clients etc... Work culture in this office says: "You perform, you get the first position".

Interview Questions

• Are you a "people" person? If No, how will you cope up with this kind of sales job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

was able to Negotiate working hours as i needed time for my classes which I was attending on weekends.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was very smooth and nice to attend this interview as it was my friends reference it was easy for me to approach them and in the interview the hr was friendly ,and i got through it very easily.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to look at yourself after five years in this company   1 Answer

good

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMA Wealth Creators (New Delhi (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

applied for the post of management trainee for an internship, the interview for the same consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager.
    the interview was very simple and consisted mostly of resume based questions. the people seemed friendsly and ade me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• i see you have woked on many prject.. would u please elaborate on 1   Answer Question