BMO Financial Group Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Three candidates all arrived at the same time and we were each placed into separate rooms. Then one on one interviews were done w/two bankers & the admin previously in this role. All very nice & easy to talk with. I was surprised with the on the spot spelling bee quiz and some brain teaser questions (ones that are typical for a banking analyst interview), was also asked what the current price of oil is....but that's an interview, expect the unexpected and take whatever they throw at you.

Interview Questions

• How do you spell:
    There
    Their
    They're

& define the meaning of each   1 Answer
  • What is the current price of barrel of oil   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

-Informal, unprofessional
    -interviewer was talking about her kids, her career, her education...
    -gave a (VERY) brief overview of job responsibilities (essentially "helping" someone with whatever they needed)
    -less than 15 minutes
    -talked about upward growth in the company - very important to them - they want to feel like they are investing in you as an employee

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in upward growth in this company? If so, what are your goals?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. Applied on the careers website and got contacted a few weeks later. Interviewed by the advisor and received an offer a day later. IT was a very welcoming and positive process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Very strong but easy going interview. Get ready for the unexpected. Good way to carve out the weaker personalities . The two gentlemen who interviewed me were very professional but also very easy going throughout the interview. They offer there views on a subject throughout the interview to make you feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• My favourite author, and the last book that I have read.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in April 2010.

Interview

Asked mostly behavioural questions, not much technical knowledge needed.