BMO Financial Group Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with HR person from Toronto and then one on one interview with the hiring manager. It took about a week to hear from hiring manager to book the interview. The person that did the phone screen was a bit abrupt on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Was more like an informal conversation than an interview. He took notes but there were not a list of questions that he read from. The hiring manager was very proud of BMO and really spoke to the benefits of working there. The only negative thing that I can say is that he never contacted me back after the interview to decline me. I'm okay with not getting the position but some feedback would have been nice after i emailed him thanking him for taking the time to meet with me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview by an independent, external firm
    1-1 interview with the Regional Manager + Current Manager
    1-1 interview with Regional VP
    Security/Credit/Employment check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for nego since a salary scale has been determined

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I got the phone interview chance by a Saskatoon local BMO branch manager's reference, whose a friend of mine for a part-time teller position. Two days after, I got the HR lady from Vancouver's office calling me about setting up a phone interview on the second day.

During the 1 hour's interview, most questions are behavior type questions plus basic personal information. But the recruiter was speaking incredibly fast that would make me feel pushed.

Overall, not a hard interview but definitely need to spend some time doing the homework before heading to the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a frustrated customer?   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of your effective time management strategy?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process starts with a telephone interview followed by face to face interview with HR manager and DVP. The experience was excellent, I was kept informed through the process and was provided a direct link to HR to assist with my questions.