BMO Financial Group CSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group CSR Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

the interview took a week to get i had to wait until then and once i recieved the call i talked to the recruiter who asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

digital interview
    totally 9 questions,6 multiple choice,3 record
    30sec prepare, 3mins answer
    before start you can doing the practices questions,and practice to recored your answer. these is an important tip. I am waiting for their update. you guys don't nervous and remember looking at the camera while you recording.

Interview Questions

• explain one time meet a difficult custermer,how did you deal with?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I have only been through the first step which was a recorded video interview. Either I wasn't what they were looking for or the process takes a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Two weeks after I submit my application, I got a phone interview from BMO. It took about less than half hour. HR went through my resume. The questions were all about the previous work experience as a CSR.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trochu, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Trochu, AB (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Just a quick brief explanation of my credential and resume
    asked my experience, what is my diploma or certification means
    asked if they can phone my former employers, they were friendly and easy to talk to.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very calm & easy. After a Phone interview, came in for an in person interview. And the following week I received the offer. The entire process took about 2 months, also required a lot of detailed background, job checks etc...

Interview Questions

• Past experiences & examples of how you would have gone over & beyond for customers. A lot of situational personal examples   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Interview

great interview, the branch manager is nice, it is basically behavioural questions and situational questions, the environment is great, pretty sure there are lots of competitors but they still willing to refer me to other branch after i did not get the offer.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Submit the application online. Followed by phone interview and then background check. Then interview with the branch manager. Pretty simple and similar to other banks as far as I know of. The process takes a bit of time.

CSR Interview

Interview

A typical interiew with lots of questions focusing on sales and personality assessment. But because i was new to banking so focus was more on the personalitytype and suitability for the role. Lots of scenario based questions to assess suitability.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

A lengthy process that lasts two months. First phone screen with a lady who is very nice, she provided me with some positive feedbacks and said she will recommend me to the hiring manager. It took months to finally have a one-on-one interview with the HR manager at BMO headquarter. The process was smooth with some standard questions. No surprises. Overall it's an easy but lengthy interview process.