BMO Financial Group Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

537 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I handed in my resume online and heard back in a day, asked to do a digital interview which consists of 6 multiple choices and 3 recorded videos. 2 weeks later I got an emails says they would not consider me this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time that you didn't understand the instruction and what did you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online. The first round was phone interview, basically behavioral questions. The second round is onsite interview, basically technical questions. The questions were a little difficult and tricky.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Soon after you apply, you get an email about giving the online interview where you have to record your answer. Then you'll be contacted for a phone interview and that process takes upto 30 minutes where the interviewer asks you mostly about your recent work related questions and behavioural question. Then they call you for one on one interview with the Branch manager. I got the offer on the same day.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

First-around interview lasts one hour, 30 min technical and 30 min behavior questions, one-on-one, meet with associates. Typical investment banking interview-they try to push you very hard, and show little respect

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

A headhunter sought me for this role. I was not given a role description in spite of asking for one. Just that there was a requirement for a SAS developer.

In the interview , the interviewer seemed to be only concerned about whether I had experience with SAS DI Studio.
    That was the very first question and I said 'Never'. At this point, he ran out of questions I think. The next few questions all centered around DI Studio. "Have you done this with DI Studio? Have you done that with DI Studio?" You must be kidding me. What was my answer to your first question?

Anyway, it felt like the interviewer had very little knowledge about SAS's core programming component and wasn't equipped to ask any competent, analytical questions. There was 0 importance given to understanding my experience, skills or thought process.

It was disappointing to say the least. I left the interview mentally about 5 minutes in. After that, it was just an uncomfortable wait to the end. It also left me with a slightly bad impression about the company.

Interview Questions

• Imagine any question in your head and put 'SAS DI Studio' in it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

normal questions regarding resume, the interview is not that long, but the whole process is more than 2 weeks. I think reference is better for bank application, that is itttttt

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Sep, and got an email ask me to finish the web interview in 2 days. It's my first time having interview with web-camera which made me really nervous. The web interview has two parts: 1. multiple choice questions; 2. three video questions, each gave me 30 seconds to prepare, and have to finish recording within 3 minutes after.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you made a customer very pleased and satisfied.   Answer Question

Associate, Customer Contact Centre Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

A day after I applied for the job I was sent a link for an online simulation. A day after completing the online simulation exam I was contacted for a phone interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I handed in my resume and several days later got the email from them. They wanted me to finish a video interview. I prepared for couple days, and all the questions from glass door are useful. Be well prepared and better to practice under the camera before start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email to have a digital interview which was through Hirevue Digital Interview. There were 9 questions in total, out of which, 6 were questions or survey based and 3 were video recorded.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with an unhappy client?What did you do ?   Answer Question