BMO Financial Group Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

I applied for the personal banker job online, got a phone interview 3 weeks later. After another 2 weeks, I got an on-site interview. It was an typical interview.

Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on the bank website. First received an email about taking a simulation test (around 30mins). After the test reply to that email telling them you have finished the test. The next day got a phone interview (around 30min), then scheduled a face-to-face interview. Currently waiting and preparing for the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I was first screened over the phone briefly (about my availability etc), then I was scheduled for a more in depth telephone interview. After the telephone interview I was brought into the branch I would be working at for an interview with the assistant branch manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how willing I was to relocate and how far I would relocate to.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview will take places on a digital format and you will be able to record your self while answering the 9 items set by the company. This is actually very practical for our modern world because you will used to prepare and be comfortable set on your own home. The interview it self gives you more relax and natural feeling as you are just sitting at your couch. But you still have to dress up be your self while on the actual interview. It will take you 20 minutes to 30 minutes of online interview and this part you can also fix you cameras and microphones so that on the actual interview occurs you ill be able to exercise well you tone of voice and your appearance on the camera. they will also give you an ample of time to prepare and get ready your answer for 3 minutes of less like what you are doing in a live interview. he actual interview is very formal and they focus on your personal experiences and skills it is very important that you prepare your resume with you while you are being interview so that you can be able to catch up on the following questions and you can still elaborate some details of your skills. On this part you can actually be realistic and just be your self . Having confidence in your professional qualifications and strengths works wonders in raising your comfort level during job interviews. The fact that you're interviewing for a position you're confident you'll excel at will cause you to feel at ease with the interviewer. The more confident you are about your ability to do the job, the more comfortable you'll be during your meeting. Bring your A game, as the saying goes, to ensure that you come across as a competent, knowledgeable and capable professional.

Interview Questions

• how do you over come contructive feedbacks.   1 Answer
    • do you want to be relocated   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back requesting I complete a 20 minute virtual interview. I practiced for hours before and had mock questions prepared. Difficult so be prepared to have 30 seconds preparation and a 3 minute answer on video with no chance of do over. Practice is key!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you contributed to your team goal? What did you do to achieve this goal?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR phone screening. Basic questions about education and work experience. It took less than 10 minutes. HR asked if I had any previous experience in banking or financial services. I guess that's definitely a must or at least an asset. Also asked expected salary and current salary. Any referrals. Why are you interested at this position.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was very informal and not structured or organized as one would assume a professional company would be. The person conducting the interview actually had to call in a collegue for assistance.

Negotiation

The company met the requests

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

phone screening with the recruiter. Had overview of work history and behavioral questions. Next came the in person interview. This was a similar process and was similar to that of the phone interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my university and from then on generated that connection. After applying online, I was scheduled for a phone interview with the recruiter.After that, I was scheduled in for additional interviews and eventually an in person interview. The questions ranged from personal to technical questions and overall was a very smooth experience.

Tustomer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Video interview. 9 questions. 6 MC 3 onetime recording answers. Need to download an app to do the interview. Require to be completed with in 2 days. Practice. Practice. And practice.