BMO Financial Group Contact Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Contact Center Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

Contact Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process has many stages. It first started with a digital camera interview. The Digit interview is through a webcam and you had to answer the questions and record in 30 seconds. You will get 4 -5 questions. Then BMO will follow up with an online assessment and then a phone interview. The online assessment will ask you to watch a video and you will be a live agent and you have to answer the questions on how to find the answer for the customer. Also their is behavior questions and you will require to answer customer service questions. Their will be some math questions. Some of the math questions are very tricky. The phone interview will take about 10-15 minutes. The last stage will be the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• what do you do to contribute to a team success?   1 Answer
  • Please let us know the overall experience of this interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the salary

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied in May and I only got a call 4 weeks after that they wanted to consider me. Computer assessment, phone interview and then face to face interview. Overall it took approximately 6 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

There were three stages. Initial stage was a simulation and then a personality test. Next was a phone interview. Then you have the 1:1. Very friendly discussions. The 1:1 had a role play included. Key is to be consistent, a true personality fit for the job and specific in your responses.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years and 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had to break down and explain complex information to others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on the bank website. First received an email about taking a simulation test (around 30mins). After the test reply to that email telling them you have finished the test. The next day got a phone interview (around 30min), then scheduled a face-to-face interview. Currently waiting and preparing for the face-to-face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied directly on BMO, and received phone interview request two days later. The HR consultant is really friendly and helpful, and I did pretty well at phone interview, then I was asked to do the simulation test. Test is not hard or tricky, just a scenario for you to act as a call centre agent. Still waiting for the face to face interview. *fingers crossed

Contact Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied through the BMO website online. After creating my profile and sending the resume, I received emails for simulation and confirm a telephone interview. The simulation gave me some ideas how contact agent work. There was a video interview after. It was a video to record your answer, which combined with 3 MC questions and 5 video tapes. After that, it would be a telephone interview and face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your achievement? How did you dealt with customer's complaint?   Answer Question

Contact Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied online, received 2 days later the request for the digital interview. After around 4days, we got a eamil for a phone interview.The phone interviewee is really nice and good. About one week later, they call me to arrange a face to face interview. I am still waiting for....

Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online on company's website and got response in the very next day. Under went online interview which was more like spype but without the person on the other side. Ask general behaviour questions. then after passing that i had another online assessment which included alot of personality questions and percentage questions... also had to compete online activity working as a call center agent.. Interesting...then had a phone interview quite easy.. just went through the resume...lastly the face to face interview...

Mix of behaviour question...and general questions about resume ... Quite easy..

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you contributed to a team success, your part and why were you successful?   Answer Question
    • how did you handle constructive criticism from your boss   1 Answer