BMO Financial Group Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Credit Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Short, one interview before I was offered the position. The interview itself was about an hour long and consisted of the person I interviewed with talking about the position and really explaining the day to day operations. Was asked about how I felt doing the work that I was going to be doing and did a lot of explaining about why I wanted the position. Was more of a get to know the person type interview as opposed to a skill set type.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Initially I received an E-mail from one of the Vice Presidents. Later on I spoke with Human Resources twice, once to set up an interview over the phone, and then again for the actual interview with her. The in depth interview on the telephone with HR lasted about 20-30 minutes. Finally, there was an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Describe a point in time when you needed to work as a team or act as a leader in order to overcome some sort of difficult task.   Answer Question