BMO Financial Group Csr1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Csr1 Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.0

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Easy process because it is an entry role during school/ they would like to assess fit/ they are also looking for people who have a balance of customer service skills ie communication and people who could sell their products

Interview Questions

• Explain previous experience and how it migh relate to this role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

had phone interview, with a good recruiter and not hard. 30 mins
    got phone call from head office to have in person interview
    in person interview 1:1 about 10 mins, got offer in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• talk about bad and good customer experience
      how to deal with difficult customers
      general behavioral questions   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

First I received email asked me to do the digital interview, they gave me two days to complete the interview. 3 questions are about the customer service experiences, others about the salary expectation.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to schedule a convenient time for the main interview. Finally it took place with more of behavioral questions asked. The telephone interview took place and all about was to talk about my experience and skills which enabled me to carry out my job successfully. Most of the questions were situational and behavioral in nature with relevant examples.

Interview Questions

• To tell about any sales experience   1 Answer