BMO Financial Group Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Hiring process started off with a telephone interview with a recurtiment agency. Then it was a face to face with the hiring manager(s).

Interview Questions

• telephone interview was mainly behavioral questions and the face to face was more job related as it was with the actual department managers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

had the phone interview,asking about your resume, background, education and experience.After the phone interview, there was an in person interview,took about 3 weeks. Asking average questions,if you prepare you should be good.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

For a customer service profile, they asked me if i have a driving license. when i told them i will manage with public transport, they said i should apply again once i have the license!!

If the profile has such a requirement, please mention that upfront in your job posting. Will save your as well as applicant's time.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

an HR emailed me and set a time for the phone interview,and I got the Phone interview on that day,The HR is a woman who is very kind and repeat some questions for me when I did not understand the question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview and one face to face, Met with two Assistant Branch Managers. They reviewed my resume, asked about previous experience. Specifically, they wanted to know how I would approach customers about upselling.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an angry customer   1 Answer