BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.6

Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Markham, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

First phone interview and after couple of weeks invited for face to face interview. Most of the questions were behavioral but altogether it was easy. The only problem is that it takes so long so just be patient.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. I had 4 questions in total and and the interview was 15 minutes long. The interviewer said I have a second interview with the branch manager. I am still waiting for the second interview request call.

Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.and I wait for 1 week get the mail ask for the online video interview.you need to do some preparation.the digital interview had 3 question and you have 30s for prepare then video (team and experience based) questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to do a video interview the next day. Was given 2 days to complete it. 9 questions. 6 multiple choice about location and time availability. 3 situational video questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to upsell. How did you do it and were you successful.

How do you handle constructive criticism? Tell us about a time you received constructive criticism.

How do you work in a team? Tell us about a time you had to work in a team and what did you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Bmo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. it only lasted for 10 minutes.I attended an event for HR group interviewing. Then I got an e-mail to set up a phone interview. The HR only asked me some basic questions and availability.

Interview Questions

• 1. ask my availability and location
      2. ask why BMO