BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency, and received an email inquiring about a phone interview a couple days later. Phone interview went well, and I was invited to meet in person with the Centralized Hiring Manager a couple of days later. Interview process was relatively seamless. The questions mainly focused on behavioural and past work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied on BMO careers website, they emailed me to do digital interview three days later. some multiple choices and 3 behavioural questions.it's not a difficult interview but you need to do some preparation and need to share your previous sales experience. I don't do it well bc i was nervous so not receive the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Greenwood, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview asking all Behavior Questions 30 mins
    -interview face to face with Assistance and Branch Manager <--didn't gwt hire but manager call back to refer me to different branch around the corner due to impressive interview.
    -Interview with 2 location with Teller Manager and Assistant Manager
    -Interview with branch Manager
    -get a call from HR department and discuss offer
    -Hired!

Interview Questions

• How did you satisfied a customer?
      How did you handle contructive feedback or criticism?
      Describe a time that you were able to make a significant contributions to team effort,goal or objective?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure sell you to them!Tell them you are a positive person,go getter and so on

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied and heard back by the end of the week. Got promoted within a short time. Questions were behavioral. Asked about my previous experience and how it would help me in the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when (blank)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

you get emailed to set up intereview on the phone, then manager chooses whether or not to interview you in person, then a couple weeks later gives you an offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I did a digital interview. It had 6 multiple choice questions (mainly about availability and preferences)followed by 3 video (team and experience based) questions. I got the offer for the interview the day after applying online. Felt awkward talking to a screen with nobody on the other end. I would much prefer talking to an actual person.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I am in Vancouver and I have received the phone interview from Toronto. The interviewer is really nice, her pronunciation is really clear and the speaking speed is slow. Because English is the second language for me, it is really nice. However, it is about two weeks from the phone interview and I haven't received any news from them.

Interview Questions

• The experience of upselling
      teamwork
      how to deal with constructive feedback
      a big achievement in career
      how to deal with upset customers
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied the job on the bmo career website, a week after i received the email which ask me to complete the digit interview. It was a video interview that you need to answer several questions by writing and another 3 questions by talking to camera. I didn't receive the following offer, however it was a great opportunity, practise more before the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I was first screened over the phone briefly (about my availability etc), then I was scheduled for a more in depth telephone interview. After the telephone interview I was brought into the branch I would be working at for an interview with the assistant branch manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how willing I was to relocate and how far I would relocate to.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview will take places on a digital format and you will be able to record your self while answering the 9 items set by the company. This is actually very practical for our modern world because you will used to prepare and be comfortable set on your own home. The interview it self gives you more relax and natural feeling as you are just sitting at your couch. But you still have to dress up be your self while on the actual interview. It will take you 20 minutes to 30 minutes of online interview and this part you can also fix you cameras and microphones so that on the actual interview occurs you ill be able to exercise well you tone of voice and your appearance on the camera. they will also give you an ample of time to prepare and get ready your answer for 3 minutes of less like what you are doing in a live interview. he actual interview is very formal and they focus on your personal experiences and skills it is very important that you prepare your resume with you while you are being interview so that you can be able to catch up on the following questions and you can still elaborate some details of your skills. On this part you can actually be realistic and just be your self . Having confidence in your professional qualifications and strengths works wonders in raising your comfort level during job interviews. The fact that you're interviewing for a position you're confident you'll excel at will cause you to feel at ease with the interviewer. The more confident you are about your ability to do the job, the more comfortable you'll be during your meeting. Bring your A game, as the saying goes, to ensure that you come across as a competent, knowledgeable and capable professional.

Interview Questions

• how do you over come contructive feedbacks.   1 Answer
    • do you want to be relocated   1 Answer