BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I am in Vancouver and I have received the phone interview from Toronto. The interviewer is really nice, her pronunciation is really clear and the speaking speed is slow. Because English is the second language for me, it is really nice. However, it is about two weeks from the phone interview and I haven't received any news from them.

Interview Questions

• The experience of upselling
    teamwork
    how to deal with constructive feedback
    a big achievement in career
    how to deal with upset customers

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on line. Got a phone call from the states two weeks later. He asked behaviour questions. The phone interview was short and I didn't prepare well for it. Very common questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round interview: HR phone interview asking general questions like tell me about yourself and why you want to work in BMO.

Second round interview: Face to face interview in the headquarters asking behavioural questions like how did you handle a conflict and what is your understanding of the job.

Got offer and arrange start day right after the second round of interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I did a digital interview. It had 6 multiple choice questions (mainly about availability and preferences)followed by 3 video (team and experience based) questions. I got the offer for the interview the day after applying online. Felt awkward talking to a screen with nobody on the other end. I would much prefer talking to an actual person.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

After submitting a resume online through their website you'll receive a telephone interview, you'll possibly meet with your potential branch manager.

Quite a thorough background check - followed up on all references.

Following the phone interview you'll be asked to interview at the office at Bay and Bloor - quite a relaxed environment. The interviewer goes through the role in detail, explains targets, etc.

After the in-person interview they'll (hopefully!) offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've had to deal with a difficult situation at work;
      How comfortable are you with sales?;
      Are you comfortable with achieving sales targets?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied part-time position via BMO Website. Within 2 days, I got a video interview and you should answer a lots of questions. After 3 months, BMO emailed me that I was not selected. But After 6 months, one HR contacted me for a phone interview. I completed the interview but I could not continue the steps since I had a long vacation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied the job on the bmo career website, a week after i received the email which ask me to complete the digit interview. It was a video interview that you need to answer several questions by writing and another 3 questions by talking to camera. I didn't receive the following offer, however it was a great opportunity, practise more before the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a digital interview. After finishing applying online from their web, you will receive an email about the digital interview then get access into an app by following their instructions, answering the questions they have already set. Use the phone or your laptop to record it.

Interview Questions

• Unsold products;
      Significant contribution to the team;
      Receive constructive complaints

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in person. I went to see branch manager and handed in my resume. Later i got a call from human resource to schedule a phone interview with me next day. The lady interviewed me was very nice and the process was not too nervous. She said she would contact me in two weeks if I get a face to face interview and I haven't got any message since then.

Interview Questions

• what did you do to exceed the expectation of customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2017.

Interview

maybe it is good hopeso
    i applied online, it is quite awkward because use hirevue, 3 situational questions
    it is not hard but need prepared
    but i forgot sooooo sorry! i am afraid of that