BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

224 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick but difficult interview, be prepared to talk about your failures. However, different branch managers have different interview preference. The phone interview is quite formalized and predictable, but branch managers don't follow any scripts, they ask whatever they want to know

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an online video interview. After I applied they sent me an email saying I had to do the interview in two days. With other interviews going on, I did not have enough time. I also hate being on camera. I feel this is a way of saying, we are making you do the interview as we don't want to have to have in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for the company   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in November 2017.

Interview

It was very nice telephone interview experiences, my interviewer had contacted me before we actual set up a time. She had asked my couple general questions then two weeks after I had face to face interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Friendly, with my own hiring manager so it was very personal. He introduced me to the whole team and had me meet with individual members of the staff to get their opinion on compatibility. Got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I have applied to BMO 3 times and both times i got a video interview within 2 days.I always thought the video interviews went well but i got rejected for further interview.Based on my experience and 3 or 4 other people that i know,it seems BMO just advertsises and sends these video interviews without intention to hire people.I am starting to doubt if the videos ever get watched at all.Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instant when you went above the expectations to help a customer,Explain what you would do if you are faced with a problem you cant solve,   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got an email to set up my online interview, or you can download an app to do interview on phone. It's really easy and convient. Hope this one work for you guys. Thank you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Meet with all branch managers in the area. Very polite and make you feel comfortable during the interview process. Interview questions are based on sales experience and behavioural questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Round Lake, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was scheduled for a 1:1 interview right afterwards. I went to the 1:1 interview where I met a bilingual supervisor and a blonde supervisor. They asked if there was any time in the next 3 month that I would have to be out and I told them that I was expecting so I would have to take some time off. And wow!! Did I get the most unprofessional reaction from the blonde woman. She legit told me that I would not get hired because I was pregnant!!! The nerve of this woman. I understand that it’s a bit inconvenient for the company and I understood that I would not get paid for my time off but to flat out say no because I was pregnant is unheard of and I think it’s also against the law.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

I applied this online, and they reply me an email to ask me to do a video interview online. When I use the code to open the interview page, it gives me some questions to practice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you gave your customer a good service which exceeds his/ her expectation   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Soon after you apply, you get an email about giving the online interview where you have to record your answer. Then you'll be contacted for a phone interview and that process takes upto 30 minutes where the interviewer asks you mostly about your recent work related questions and behavioural question. Then they call you for one on one interview with the Branch manager. I got the offer on the same day.