BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2017.

Interview

Received email that they accepted my online application. Then 2 phone interviews were done, Afterwards there was a face to face interview. Then I was informed that there would be Security Check - back check as it is a Bank. From start to end in total it took 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with than upset customer?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Round Lake, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was scheduled for a 1:1 interview right afterwards. I went to the 1:1 interview where I met a bilingual supervisor and a blonde supervisor. They asked if there was any time in the next 3 month that I would have to be out and I told them that I was expecting so I would have to take some time off. And wow!! Did I get the most unprofessional reaction from the blonde woman. She legit told me that I would not get hired because I was pregnant!!! The nerve of this woman. I understand that it’s a bit inconvenient for the company and I understood that I would not get paid for my time off but to flat out say no because I was pregnant is unheard of and I think it’s also against the law.

Interview Questions

• How fluent are you in Spanish   1 Answer
    • Tell me of a time that you encountered a problem at work and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied and heard back by the end of the week. Got promoted within a short time. Questions were behavioral. Asked about my previous experience and how it would help me in the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when (blank)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency, and received an email inquiring about a phone interview a couple days later. Phone interview went well, and I was invited to meet in person with the Centralized Hiring Manager a couple of days later. Interview process was relatively seamless. The questions mainly focused on behavioural and past work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you upsell?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing your past bosses would say you need to improve on?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied on BMO careers website, they emailed me to do digital interview three days later. some multiple choices and 3 behavioural questions.it's not a difficult interview but you need to do some preparation and need to share your previous sales experience. I don't do it well bc i was nervous so not receive the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Greenwood, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview asking all Behavior Questions 30 mins
    -interview face to face with Assistance and Branch Manager <--didn't gwt hire but manager call back to refer me to different branch around the corner due to impressive interview.
    -Interview with 2 location with Teller Manager and Assistant Manager
    -Interview with branch Manager
    -get a call from HR department and discuss offer
    -Hired!

Interview Questions

• How did you satisfied a customer?
      How did you handle contructive feedback or criticism?
      Describe a time that you were able to make a significant contributions to team effort,goal or objective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure sell you to them!Tell them you are a positive person,go getter and so on

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Sent a application, and got a interview within some days. Was very fast and loved it. It was very amazing, but the salary was quite low from my previous work experience. The outcome was.. I got the job.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied over their website. Got an email inviting me to do the digital interview the next day.
    There were 9 questions in total. 6 multiple choice (related to your preferences regarding work location, work hours etc) and 3 video questions.
    The video questions were not that difficult at all, but if you're camera-shy like me... good luck. ;)
    Needless to say that I didn't get any feedback/offer so far.

Interview Questions

• Q: What if you get constructive feedback?
      Q: How would you upsell a service/product?
      Q: When have you sold sth a custome didn't want.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

applied online, call from external HR company for basic behavioural assessment

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you exceed a customer's expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

- phone interview: received an email of an interview notification; 35 mins; background and pass experience; 5-6 behavioural questions
    - 1:1 interview: 15-20 mins with branch assistant manager - basic questions about your background, education, experience, language test; 25 mins with branch manager - role play, language test, job duties, cicumstance and procedure if hired

Interview Questions

• - role play as a CSR
      - you are actully overqualified for the position, why do you still want to apply for the position?   Answer Question