BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.8

223 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Round Lake, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was scheduled for a 1:1 interview right afterwards. I went to the 1:1 interview where I met a bilingual supervisor and a blonde supervisor. They asked if there was any time in the next 3 month that I would have to be out and I told them that I was expecting so I would have to take some time off. And wow!! Did I get the most unprofessional reaction from the blonde woman. She legit told me that I would not get hired because I was pregnant!!! The nerve of this woman. I understand that it’s a bit inconvenient for the company and I understood that I would not get paid for my time off but to flat out say no because I was pregnant is unheard of and I think it’s also against the law.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2017.

Interview

Received email that they accepted my online application. Then 2 phone interviews were done, Afterwards there was a face to face interview. Then I was informed that there would be Security Check - back check as it is a Bank. From start to end in total it took 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with than upset customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency, and received an email inquiring about a phone interview a couple days later. Phone interview went well, and I was invited to meet in person with the Centralized Hiring Manager a couple of days later. Interview process was relatively seamless. The questions mainly focused on behavioural and past work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you upsell?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing your past bosses would say you need to improve on?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied on BMO careers website, they emailed me to do digital interview three days later. some multiple choices and 3 behavioural questions.it's not a difficult interview but you need to do some preparation and need to share your previous sales experience. I don't do it well bc i was nervous so not receive the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Greenwood, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview asking all Behavior Questions 30 mins
    -interview face to face with Assistance and Branch Manager <--didn't gwt hire but manager call back to refer me to different branch around the corner due to impressive interview.
    -Interview with 2 location with Teller Manager and Assistant Manager
    -Interview with branch Manager
    -get a call from HR department and discuss offer
    -Hired!

Interview Questions

• How did you satisfied a customer?
      How did you handle contructive feedback or criticism?
      Describe a time that you were able to make a significant contributions to team effort,goal or objective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure sell you to them!Tell them you are a positive person,go getter and so on

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied and heard back by the end of the week. Got promoted within a short time. Questions were behavioral. Asked about my previous experience and how it would help me in the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when (blank)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an online video interview. After I applied they sent me an email saying I had to do the interview in two days. With other interviews going on, I did not have enough time. I also hate being on camera. I feel this is a way of saying, we are making you do the interview as we don't want to have to have in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for the company   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in November 2017.

Interview

It was very nice telephone interview experiences, my interviewer had contacted me before we actual set up a time. She had asked my couple general questions then two weeks after I had face to face interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I handed in my resume online and heard back in a day, asked to do a digital interview which consists of 6 multiple choices and 3 recorded videos. 2 weeks later I got an emails says they would not consider me this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time that you didn't understand the instruction and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Soon after you apply, you get an email about giving the online interview where you have to record your answer. Then you'll be contacted for a phone interview and that process takes upto 30 minutes where the interviewer asks you mostly about your recent work related questions and behavioural question. Then they call you for one on one interview with the Branch manager. I got the offer on the same day.