BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

215 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Soon after you apply, you get an email about giving the online interview where you have to record your answer. Then you'll be contacted for a phone interview and that process takes upto 30 minutes where the interviewer asks you mostly about your recent work related questions and behavioural question. Then they call you for one on one interview with the Branch manager. I got the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email to have a digital interview which was through Hirevue Digital Interview. There were 9 questions in total, out of which, 6 were questions or survey based and 3 were video recorded.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with an unhappy client?What did you do ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I handed in my resume online and heard back in a day, asked to do a digital interview which consists of 6 multiple choices and 3 recorded videos. 2 weeks later I got an emails says they would not consider me this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time that you didn't understand the instruction and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I handed in my resume and several days later got the email from them. They wanted me to finish a video interview. I prepared for couple days, and all the questions from glass door are useful. Be well prepared and better to practice under the camera before start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

My phone interview was average and exactly what I was expecting - the questions asked were predictable. The Skype interview wasn't as positive of an experience. I got the impression that Bank of Montreal is EXTREMELY sales oriented. I was asked lots of targeted questions and it was clear that there are expectations in the role that need to be met and that's that. BMO doesn't seem to care about their customers much, and I found that off putting.

Interview Questions

• "Let's role play - try to sell me a pen."   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Sep, and got an email ask me to finish the web interview in 2 days. It's my first time having interview with web-camera which made me really nervous. The web interview has two parts: 1. multiple choice questions; 2. three video questions, each gave me 30 seconds to prepare, and have to finish recording within 3 minutes after.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you made a customer very pleased and satisfied.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

normal questions regarding resume, the interview is not that long, but the whole process is more than 2 weeks. I think reference is better for bank application, that is itttttt

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

1) Applied Online: Answer Questions online, Attach Resume, and Attach Cover Letter
    2)Telephone Interview : Do you have any business reference , Interview was conducted in two languages
    3)Face to Face Interview with HR
    4)Background Check
    5)Job Offer by E-mail
    6)Accept or Decline Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to be a Customer Service Representative
      Q: Describe Previous Experience at previous Jobs
      Q:Name a time there was an angry customer and how did you deal with it
      Q:Why did you quit previous jobs
      Q:What are your long term career goals   Answer Question
    • Q:Name a Negative Quality   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I walked into the hiring branch and dropped off my resume. Roughly 40 minutes with branch manager, and 30 minutes on the phone interview a week later. They both asked a lot of situational questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Had an initial online interview where you record yourself answering questions. There was a bunch of questions about availability and then 3 video recording responses. I felt very awkward talking to a computer instead of an actual person for answering interview questions