BMO Financial Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews. Generally asked behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Were curious as to why I was interested in securing an internship as BMO specifically. Interviewers were all very nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Got a really late call (May) and lady seemed rushed to do the interview. I already expected to not get an offer so I'm not sure why they bothered to call back so late in the game. I do like BMO I just felt like I should have been treated more fairly instead of rushed through the phone.

Interview Questions

• There were only casual interview questions like "Tell me about..."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2013.

Interview

The first round was phone interview. The recruiter basically asked about my knowledge of the department and how long I can intern. About three days later, I interviewed with someone from the department. The questions were mainly behavior questions. They really focused on your competency and how your previous experience connected to the position you were applying. I got the response within 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

just 1 on campus interview

Interview Questions

• they were all behavioral. They just want to know why BMO and why Commercial banking   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my university and from then on generated that connection. After applying online, I was scheduled for a phone interview with the recruiter.After that, I was scheduled in for additional interviews and eventually an in person interview. The questions ranged from personal to technical questions and overall was a very smooth experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone screening interview a few weeks later, and then schedule an interview in person. Received some follow-up details after as well. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Just some simple technical questions and my past projects.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied to BMO client services internship program through an application on our university careers website. Third party recruiter reached out to me via e-mail about a week later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 mins, with fairly general personal experience questions - nothing technical or too difficult.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very difficult.