BMO Financial Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Rigorous interview process, several took place to be placed in the role. The first was a resume review / seemed to a basic screening style interview. The next became more difficult with more specific questions to determine my personality and the fit I would have in the role.

Interview Questions

• Pretty specific situational questions were asked, be prepared to quickly give real examples of your solving specific problems. The job also requires a strong resume to begin with. I believe there were several thousand applicants with only 100 or so accepted interns   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Intern Interview

Interview

It was very straight forward. I had a phone interview with the recruiter then had a phone interview with the manager. After that was notified that I had received the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

just 1 on campus interview

Interview Questions

• they were all behavioral. They just want to know why BMO and why Commercial banking   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Got a really late call (May) and lady seemed rushed to do the interview. I already expected to not get an offer so I'm not sure why they bothered to call back so late in the game. I do like BMO I just felt like I should have been treated more fairly instead of rushed through the phone.

Interview Questions

• There were only casual interview questions like "Tell me about..."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2013.

Interview

The first round was phone interview. The recruiter basically asked about my knowledge of the department and how long I can intern. About three days later, I interviewed with someone from the department. The questions were mainly behavior questions. They really focused on your competency and how your previous experience connected to the position you were applying. I got the response within 2 weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews. Generally asked behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Were curious as to why I was interested in securing an internship as BMO specifically. Interviewers were all very nice

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Applied through school career job posting website. There was an initial phone interview to see if you would be a good fit in the role, if everything went well you were selected for an in person interview with a senior manager to discuss the role and how your skills could come in to use.
    Overall experience was very positive. Every person I spoke with was friendly and kind, and happy to answer any questions I may have had.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Highly formulaic interview questions (e.g. soft skills, interest in working for company long-term, expectations for salary, evaluating skills in Microsoft Office, etc.). Question were most likely standardized between applicants for the student internship position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed organizational skills...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

received the interview invitation within a week, very efficient process. the interviewer was very friendly and professional. The phone interview lasted about half an hour. the overall experience is positive and i got an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very difficult.