BMO Financial Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. Both interviewers were very friendly. There interviewer for one of the interviews called me 30 minutes late (there was no window of time given just a specific time).

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite advertisement campaign you've recently seen and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2012.

Interview

The company is great. Everyone works hard and are very nice. I got the interview in China and I really experienced a wonderful company culture. The interview was not hard. There were just a few basic questions. Just be your self and be aware of your behavior.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2017.

Interview

About myself and my career and how I have worked with other people, about my resume and my previous experiences and if I knew about what BMO culture and other social values are

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed in January 2019. There were two interviews in total. The first one is phone interview. The interviewer was really nice and willing to chat with you.