BMO Financial Group Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with HR. All of the questions were about my experiences and why this job and why BMO. Then had a super day where I met with 5 current analyst or associates. Lots of technical questions about valuations and financial statements. Also behavior and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• If payment-in-kind depreciations changes how does it affect each finical statement?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Campus recruiting; went through first round and proceeded to second round (with a pre-interview reception).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were constantly busy and stressed   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

First-around interview lasts one hour, 30 min technical and 30 min behavior questions, one-on-one, meet with associates. Typical investment banking interview-they try to push you very hard, and show little respect

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in September 2014.

Interview

There are two interviewee from BMO Capital Market. First one is the M&A associate, and he asked about technical part. Stock pitch, recent market transaction, EV/EBITDA multiples. Depth is very important. The second part is the behaviour, please go over your resume, why BMO.

Interview Questions

• If a company has large transaction next year, how will its EV/EBITDA multiple change?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial round was a phone call with recruiter.
    Next round was an interview with 6-7 of the managing directors, associates and vps who came in and out of the room. Interviewers were rude and on their phones most of the time.

Interview Questions

• where do you think the Canadian economy will be in 1 year?   Answer Question