BMO Financial Group Investment Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Investment Specialist

BMO Financial Group Investment Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

2 Basic interviews with two managers. Got drilled on a few technical trading related questions but was generally pretty straight forward. Interviews lasted about 45minutes. One manager was asking more sales related questions and the other was more technical.

Interview Questions

• What are the benefits and the disadvantage of share buyback and why would a company buyback its shares.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

-straightforward
    -phone and in person interview
    -was able to meet with the manager and also get a sense of the work environment
    -the interviewers were very friendly and responsive
    -there were multiple rounds of interviews and different interviewers
    -should brush up on financial market knowledge prior to the interview

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

a nice guy from HR would email your to conduct a phone interview, in which you will be asked some basic personal questions, the phone interview lasted roughly about 30 minutes. if you pass, you will be invited for a second interview at the workplace

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

The first step of the process was a survey questionnaire sent by e-mail. Then, a brief phone call was scheduled. The interview was a mix of several behavioral and technical questions.

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

A pretty difficult phone interview, the HR does not communicate with you and just ask questions. They will ask some pretty specific technical questions in the phone interview. Second round, in-person with a higher manager and an HR. The HR made a mistake and I had to interview for a third round. Got an offer a week after this.

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phone Interview which was straight forward, they were mostly behavioral questions and reviewing of your resume. It took around 30 minutes. Overall, postive experience so far. Got a second interview

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

The HR was not friendly. I was told to call him for the interview. He wasn't prepared when I called. I had to wait for him to find my documents. Then he went straight to asking questions.

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in August 2016.

Interview

15 mins,the interviewer is nice but the signal is not well, so i lost his words several time but the comes out is fine.all most all the questions of interview are mentioned on the glassdoor,so it is really helpful for me.i am still waiting for the second interview of this position.

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

Phone interview it lasts about 30 mins and HR asked about more general questions
    face to face interview this one lasts around 1 hour and they ask more specifically on your credentials and sales ability

Interview Questions

• How do you think about BMO?   1 Answer