BMO Financial Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, screening interview with HR that took between 15-20 minutes, followed by in person interview with hiring manager and then followed by 30 minute in person meeting with department head.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Manager Interview

Interview

hiring mgr, report mgr, HR all will be there to interview and it take long long time to process. the headcount is hard to get, all you need is patience

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in January 2012.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview, however the requirements of the job description didn't seem to match the questions being asked during the interview. In the end, although I thought the interview went well, I left having the feeling that they already have a particular person/field in mind.

Interview Questions

• If you don't have much data to work from, how would know how to select the clients who would most likely withdraw their investment funds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Organized and regular feedback as the process progressed, the talent acquisition team contacted me first to do the phone screen process and review my profile, followed by one on one with hiring manager, then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview by Boss not too detailed as Boss does not know much of Job. Thus, the questions he asked was very general and cerebral that was easy to answer. |He was also in a hurry to finish.

Interview Questions

• All questions were general questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not ask. \I was just given the offer and to accept or reject.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Really straightforward. First interviews with hiring firm, then two rounds of interviews with the department. They were always team interviews.

The first interview with Aon Hewitt was awkward because they make you speak slowly so they can record everything you say verbatim. The second interviews were much better. They asked great questions and were warm and personable.

Interviews were easy to schedule and they made themselves available.

I really got the sense that they were hiring for fit just as much as for competence.

All in all an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a five year plan?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you had to deal with a difficult personality.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to convince someone to do the opposite of what they want to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward. They held off on letting me start for a long time which was a huge help to me.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is very clear and professional. They explain you all the steps that would takes in the complete hiring process

Interview Questions

• The questions they ask are pretty straight forward and simple, depending upon the nature of job, might ask some technical questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Position was an internal transfer, so the interview was more a formality. There was not too much pressure as the interviewers had a good opinion, based on prior experience. However, the interviewers still did a formal job asking the right questions on how the position would be managed. Interviews at BMO are still very professional based on strong processes.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your team and how would you handle difficult individuals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

6 Interviews in total including a phone interview with HR representative, hiring manager, hiring manager's boss, other Senior team members, peers on the team, case interview testing knowledge with presentation of recommendation at the end

Interview Questions

• Experience, Situational, Case Interview   1 Answer