BMO Financial Group Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Brookfield, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Asked about personal life, General background on job history. Past experiences, and what you expect from an employer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking employement for the competitor.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy, as long as it was comparable to jobs similar, whatever you ask for you get.

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Very thorough and be prepared to answer a lot of behavior based questions. Also be prepared to provide an effective elevator speech. Bring copies of your resume and expect a few different interviews starting with the phone first.

Interview Questions

• Behaviored based. Tell me about a goal you hit or tell me how you dealt with an upset customer or a colleague. The interview was easy but you need to make sure you are prepared with example of what you did and how you did it   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the branch manager first and then the district manager. After the interviews< was called by HR and made an offer. I accepted the offer and started within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group.

Interview

I applied for the personal banker job online at the BMO Harris career website. A week later I had an initial phone screening interview. Around a week later, I scheduled an on-site interview. Overall, it was a very typical banker interview. The interviewer was very nice and the questions were all cut and dry.

Interview Questions

• What strategy do you use to attract new clients   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interviewing took about one hour because we were in a interview/ job fair setting. Each person was called by one of four BMO managers to interview. The difficulty was about average and straight forward with basic questions.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

I applied for the personal banker job online, got a phone interview 3 weeks later. After another 2 weeks, I got an on-site interview. It was an typical interview.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks plus. I had a phone interview first with a recruiter from BMOand then a one on one interview two weeks after with the branch manager. They were very pleasant