BMO Financial Group Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in August 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview conducted first with a recruiter from BMO's HRO provider, Aon Hewitt. I was asked general questions pertaining to work experience: years, PM experience, job type/location preferences. About a day later, I was called back by same recruiter to schedule a face-to-face interview with hiring manager. During second interview, I was asked the same questions recruiter had asked. I was also asked to describe a situation where I had an issue woth a co-worker AND outline how I would approach it. Also, asked where do I see myself in 5 yrs, my weakness, my strength, PM tool usage, and PMBOK understanding

Interview Questions

• Have I used Clarity? A comprehensive Project Financials, Resources, and time entry application.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate higher wages. I was alittle miffed about this point BUT accepted the offer regardless, basing it on the future opportunities this role may provide.

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a detailed phone interview to make sure that I knew what I was talking about.
    The second interview was a "chit-chat" with the manager to make sure she liked my personality and I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• What past projects have you worked on?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Screening interview is behavioral and all questions will relate to linking scenarios to your previous experiences.
    Once interviewing with the actual manager, more relevant questions to the position you're applying for so make sure you do your homework. It's best if you know someone on the inside to provide you with key words to use and get you familiarized with their countless acronyms.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult task and how you resolved it. What were the tools you used and how did you use them...   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in March 2019.

Interview

Interview was swift. Started with a phone interview with HR, then met with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was straightforward. Questions were not scenario based but were direct on tools usage and application.