BMO Financial Group Senior Manager Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Senior Manager Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied on-line. Received a response from the Recruiter (contractor) within 48hours. Phone interview was scheduled. I was asked basic questions about my resume (walk me through your resume, why are you interested in BMO? What are your salary expectations? I was told I would be contacted within a week. After three weeks with no additional contact, I applied for another position (Employee Relations Business Partner). I received a call from the same Recruiter (less than 48 hrs) to schedule a phone interview. I thought that perhaps she did not remember that I had spoken to her three weeks earlier. When she contacted me for the phone interview she began by saying; "This won't take long because i already have the answers from your last behavioral interview". Her next questions was: "i know you have some flexibility with your salary expectations, how low are you willing to go"?

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Tell me about the most complex Employee Relations issue you have had to resolve.   Answer Question