BMO Financial Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Financial Group Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Financial Group

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

2 interviewers and received call within a week. worked well in a fast paced interview as both manager and senior branch manager joined in to expedite interview. questions pertained to how quantitative my past has been and what roles I have played in servicing customers.

Interview Questions

• What would I like most about the position   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none. $9 hr was the best that Mr. Jones said he could offer me. And I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in June 2011.

Interview

i first got a call from HR for a phone interview, than a week later for in branch interview, followed by two weeks of back ground check, then finally got the offer.

Interview Questions

• it's pretty much all standard behavioral questions,
      tell me about yourself, why do you want to change, why bmo, strength and weakness, what can u bring it to the company...   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group in June 2011.

Interview

phone interview for 30 minutes
    do you have experience for cash handling?

Interview Questions

• where did you apply for this job   1 Answer
    • what's your major duties in the company?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR. In-person interview with hiring team lead and/or the manager. Final interview with their boss. Sometimes the first in-person interview has a senior person on the team too or it could be broken up into one meeting with the team lead and/or manager followed up by an interview after a senior person on the team.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

How do you handle a difficult customer?

Listen, apologize, empathize, rephrase the problem, ask what would be suitable resolution, resolve follow up – don’t get upset – don’t take it personal – my goal is to turn it around

What is customer service to you?

Taking care of the customer, “golden rule vs platinum rule”

1. How to show your loyalty to the company

Interview Questions

• Client was travelling abroad next day, branch was closed, customer didn’t have access to internet, I checked which branch was open, got the manager on the line and connected the customer, stayed online till everything was resolved. I asked and understood what client wanted and responded with a sense of urgency)

How do you handle a difficult customer?

What is customer service to you?

Taking care of the customer, “golden rule vs platinum rule”

1. How to show your loyalty to the company

By being an ambassador, by being knowledgeable about their products and always selling their products   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy - very good