BMO Harris Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMO Harris Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at BMO Harris Bank

2.6

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank in February 2020.

Interview

Got interview offer around a couple weeks later after my application. Talked about personal experience through digital portal. More like personal experience and personality tests. It was pretty easy but lack of interviewer.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

HR person is very nice. The questions asked during onsite interviews are mainly behavioral questions, was expecting it to be more technical. Ask told will not move forward with my application a week after the onsite interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was disorganized with no clear instructions. I got invited for a in-person interview and post that there was no communication from the management team regarding travel details. I had to follow-up multiple times even after which they took ages to respond. I mentioned in the recruiter interview that I would be willing to relocate and didn't even demand any relocation but insipte of that the hiring manager kept asking the same question again and again. In the end, they probably chose a local candidate and didn't even bother to inform me while I kept thinking that they are still figuring out travel plans. I am not disappointed that I did not get selected as the final candidate, the reason I am writing this review is to inform about the professionalism of this company so that it can be of some help to someone who might face a similar issue in the future! It's pretty easy to act arrogant and insensitive when you are going through a decent phase in your life but the hard part is to take lessons from your experiences and not treat people the way you have been treated!

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank.

Interview

Really easy interview I knew I got the job on the spot no drug testing only background check which I think they should change I had a phone interview first then one on one

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank.

Interview

LONG. They kept sending me to meet with all of the branch managers in the region, so I ended up interviewing in person 4-5 times for the position. I had my phone interview in June and didn't start the role until September

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in this role?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

easy interview process, manager was probing to see if i was knowledgeable, and how i thought. Im not saying it was easy per se, but I was able to get the job done, and get hired.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

The interview process at BMO Harris Bank was extremely thorough and professional. The follow up before and after the interview was very courteous. I recommend sending 'thank yous' as it adds a personal touch.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMO Harris Bank (Chicago, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed with HR over the phone at first. A week later I was invited to a Super Day Interview in their Chicago office. Back to back with 3 people of 30 minutes each. The questions were pretty straightforward and mostly behavioral based. A few technical questions based on the position -mine is project management and SQL skills but not hard at all.
    Great interview experience overall; Well organized during the process and reimbursement; Friendly people and collaborative culture.
    Highly recommended

Role In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

ok; the job description and everything I was told in the interview was a complete misrepresentation of the role I was hired into; the team I worked with interviewed me but when I asked basic questions about how many people in the entire department, why the role was open, etc. I was told different things than what I learned after I started the job

Interview Questions

• None that were unusual versus other interviews   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Long and hard and intimidating but i stuck it out they are changing a lot of things in banks a lot of questions the it wasn’t much flexible hours they had two people asking questions