BMW Group UK Global Leadership Development Programmer - Quality Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Global Leadership Development Programmer - Quality Engineering

Interviews at BMW Group UK

1 Interview Review

1.0

Global Leadership Development Programmer - Quality Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BMW Group UK in June 2015.

Interview

Was required to fill out an online form, but was told that it would not be read unless I passed an online maths test. Tests are pretty straight forward. Was then given a telephone interview with HR representative, who was clearly taking notes to pass them on to someone else to review. This probably means that you are at their mercy to accurately and fully note what you say.

The phone interview was essentially a repetition of 'competency' questions asked on the original application form. Zero questions related to engineering understanding or knowledge/passion for BMW brand. Interviewer was unable to answer questions about the job.

HR were uphelpful and unprofessional throughout, taking 9 weeks to arrange the assessment center after the phone interview. I was originally told this would take a week. I think this was more an issue with the hiring managers failing to review applications with any urgency, but HR completely failed to keep applicants informed throughout the process.

Finally, the rejection email offered feedback upon request. The feedback I eventually received was painfully and embarrassingly generic- 'there were stronger candidates'.

In summary, I would not recommend investing too much into the process, because BMW certainly don't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who wasn't contributing to a team?   Answer Question