BMW Group UK Management Associate Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMW Group UK Management Associate Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at BMW Group UK

1 Interview Review

Management Associate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BMW Group UK (Bracknell, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. After two-week time, online tests request was sent to me for both verbal and numerical testing. After that, I waited for about one month - which is extremely long- to get the phone interview opportunity. The phone interview last for 40 minutes and I was asked seven questions based on seven different competences (e.g. leadership skills; multicultural skills). I would say the phone interview was a quite pleasant experience. Three weeks later, I was invited to the assessment center together with other 9 candidates. The assessment center last for about 5 hours. We were asked to conduct ice-break exercises (i.e. cut an A4 paper to let two team members get through it), team presentations (i.e. recall car issue), speed dating with 5 groups of interviewers and group discussion + presentations. Compared to the assessment center in other company, the one in BMW UK was boring and did similar tasks repeatedly. In speed dating session, interviewers asked similar questions, which made you feel silly to repeat your answers 5 times. Two group assignment sessions were similarly testing leadership skills. As is told by one candidate, the salary of MAP programme is not competitive at all - 25K pound before tax.

Interview Questions