BMW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMW Interview Questions

Interviews at BMW

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW.

Interview

The interview included mostly behavior questions that asked about recent situations in school and at my previous work experiences. Had to go through resume and explain in detail what I have done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your time at your previous company? What was a difficult situation you had to handle?   Answer Question

Engineering Operation Management Interview

Interview

It’s a very difficult interview. The interview has three section. One part is typical interview with STAR based answers. They will ask you a few brain teasers here. Answer them wrong, you might already be in the deep water.
    Second part of the interview is kind of a roll play. Where you build a circuit system using a breadboard and teach that someone how you built it. Person you’re teaching it to will be reluctant to learning I guess.
    Third of the interview is also a roll play where you have to conduct a meeting with a very difficult person.

At the end the interview process is not very easy. Not sure what kind of people they looking for.
    I have had three internship with BMW and still got rejected for a full time.
    The pay is very low as well, but you
    Will get an amazing work benefit.

Interview Questions

• Say three consecutive day without using Monday Tuesday and Friday.   1 Answer

Safety Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent in an application through their job portal and heard back 2.5 months later. Scheduled a phone interview, and then when we spoke it turned out they changed the job description after they posted it. It had nothing to do with engineering, it was all computer science and writing reports.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BMW.

Interview

Tel call, tell interview, in person interview with HR together business department, feedback offer letter visa handling background check line manager talks salary evidence lawyer helps visa. Then on board notice, personally test drug test

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Hour long process where you meet a few people. You take a personality test to allow them to see what kind of person you think you are. It was about a month long process overall

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important in life   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Basic Star method and some technical questions regarding mechanical engineering.
    Some statics ,mechanics and dynamics questions were also asked. A question about internal combustion engine was asked as well. Just prepare for the general mechanical behavioral and technical questions and you will be set.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BMW (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Fast and straight forward. applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BMW.

Interview

Very long process consisting of tests on paper and physical test. Interviews. pretty statandard questions about conflict and solving issues.

Interview Questions

Why do you think we should hire you?

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW (Durham, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager (head of the team I applied to) and a HR employee through a Skype call. The questions were very basic - walk me through your resume, why do you want to work at BMW. They then explained the role and the team and asked for questions.

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mamaroneck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW (Mamaroneck, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Many interviews very long and difficult process to get job with no or little experience doing automotive sales. It was very difficult to application process and background check took some time to over all hiring time.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied to the job 2 weeks prior to coming into the interview. It was a 2 step process interview. First was an in person interview and then screening and background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What at your strengths and weakness.   Answer Question