BMW Manufacturing Packaging Science, Mechanical Engineering (Quality Control and Facilities) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMW Manufacturing (Spartanburg, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied for several positions online in January. Heard back about interviews and plant tour for three positions. Flew me down a week later. Great tour of the plant, well worth it. Three individual interviews with department managers, were all very relaxed and easy. Only real interview question I got was "What was a situation in which you failed and how did you resolve it?" Current interns/coops there were very friendly and helpful. Great experience whether you get hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation in which you failed and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is good (not great) and non negotiable. Start date is mid May, a bit earlier than other positions I've had experience with.