BNP Paribas Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNP Paribas Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Coral Gables, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the controller of the accounting department who seemed not to like me from the moment I walked in. Also, mentioned the CFO was a jetsetter and discussed some of the responsibilities, organizing and scheduling. CFO was courteous and information regarding things that needed to be automated. Cover the tasks that would be completed by the department and how hard working they are and cautious about the procedures that are accomplished on daily basis.

Interview Questions

• How does your skill set match the job description   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Started of by email after applying online. Process went smoothly. Interview questions were very personality related. Was not really interested in the position after the 1st of two interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

After an initial contact, since I was in France at the moment of my application, the company proceded with a series of phone interviews. The interviews were not technical, what was evaluated was my motivation and my language skills. After a first round, a background check was made (since I needed to apply for a Visa) and a 1:1 interview via Skype with my future boss finalized the process. After I was accepted, as part of the recruitment process a drug test was made.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through an friend who referred ,
    The interview was in 3 rounds ,
    1st technical pure grilling on capital markets,
    2nd Managerial round both HR and technical questions
    3rd round Pure HR this is where you need to know most about the company :)

Interview Questions

• 3 strength and 3 weakness ,
      Family background,
      what is TLC etc
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Experience Interview

We discuss your past experiences—accomplishments and challenges alike—to discover skills that will enable you to thrive at McKinsey. Come prepared to discuss your most important past experiences in a detailed way, focusing on your specific role and describing the key actions that were critical to success.

Case Interview

We believe the best way we can assess your problem-solving skills is to discuss a real McKinsey business problem with you, to help us understand how you:

structure a tough, often ambiguous, business problem
    decide which issues are important to focus on
    deal with facts and data—and their implications (numerical and otherwise)
    formulate conclusions and recommendations to solve the problem
    articulate your thoughts during a fast moving discussion
    Problem-solving test

As a complement to our case interview, we might ask you to take a multiple-choice test to demonstrate your analytical skills. It consists of 26 questions, based on real McKinsey client cases, with no business background required.

Interview Questions

• Golden rules of Accounting..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Paris (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

J'ai été contacté par un opérationnel (futur maître d'apprentissage) voulant s'assurer que j'étais toujours en recherche, et ce afin de convenir d'un entretien d'embauche en fin de journée.
    Ce premier entretien à permis une présentation de l'entreprise par mon interlocuteur, suivi par une présentation de ma part (ma formation, mes missions). Le reste de l'entretien était basé sur de la technique avec des questions fondamentales en analyse financière.

Interview Questions

• - Quel est le ratio financier le plus pertinent que vous utiliserez ?
      -Deux entreprises ont le même niveau d'endettement puis-je en choisir une en me basant uniquement sur le PE ?
      - Dans vos expériences précédentes sur quelle entreprise que vous aveez rencontré nous recommenderiez vous d'investir et pourquoi ?
      - Combien de Starbucks dans le monde ?
      Answer Question

Analyste Financier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Paris (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

Un entretien avec une opérationnel de l'équipe et un entretien avec la manager. 1h par entretien environ. Après la validation de l'analyste financière durant le premier entretient ou elle a testé mes connaissances et culture en général. Durant le deuxième entretien la manager a plus testé ma personnalité et le "fit".

Interview Questions

• Définissez l'analyse financière   1 Answer

Analyste Financier Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Paris (France)) in August 2009.

Interview

entretiens techniques, plusieurs niveau d'encadrement disponibles, importance du travail en groupe, compétences dans l'enseignement destiné aux jeunes, capacités à diriger des projets et trouver des solutions, pratique courante de l'anglais.

Interview Questions

• type de modèles financiers pour fixer le prix de dérivés   Answer Question