BNP Paribas Fixed Income Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNP Paribas Fixed Income Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview
1 with an Associate and another with a MD.
Associate grilled me on technical while the MD was more of a fit-based questions.
Make sure you know your fixed income related news before going to the interview.
The question they definitely ask is your view on interest rates. Make sure you have a fluid, well thought out and intelligent response to this question. It will make or break your career.
They also ask you how you think the markets are doing and will test your quick thinking skills by interrupting you in the middle of the answer to ask questions like what is oil futures trading at right now

Interview Questions

• What did the 10 year T-note close at last night?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

First round interview, the MD I interviewed with asked me about digital options. Since I come from a non-finance background, he wanted to see how quickly I can pick up information and apply them. Second round, I interviewed with 4 people. Some questions involved short/long positions, how the market is doing, and what is going on in the markets lately.

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2014.

Interview

I heard that they got the best Fixed Income Team so the candidates shortlisted for interview all had strong academic and professional background. It had been really a battle to get into this team, the guy interviewed me is really handsome.
    The CV selection is really strict, so they will ask you a lot of questions on CV. Then it comes to your knowledge and background, some questions about theories and your view concerning bond market.

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Paris (France)) in August 2014.

Interview

dans un premier temps on nous convoque en entretien en groupe. Il s'agit d'un entretien trés RH, trés classique accompagné d'un test de personnalité. Les questions sont parfois trés précises. Une bonne préparation est nécessaire. On demande des exemples concret. Par la suite et pour la derniere etape : entretien avec des opérationnels.

Interview Questions

• Comment definissez vous la rigueur ? Un exemple dans votre vie perso de travail en équipe.   Answer Question