BNP Paribas Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.2

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Overall Interview was good they took 2 rounds of interview
    First Round has taken by the manager and another round has taken by the senior manager.
    The ambience is good surely I can surely say that all the candidates will enjoy recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Thi type of basic questions they asked...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Chennai (India)).

Interview

4 rounds totally.. technical telephonic followed by technical second round and manager round then hr.
    It was easy for me when compared with other people who interviewed at BNP. Asked around 10 plus questions on core java.
    Manager round: it was a nice meeting with him over 1 hour we discussed. He asked keenly how my daily works in current company and how I do tackle daily problems and resolutions. And explained me about their job role what they are going to give. I simply heard for all the stuff with positive nod.
    HR round: it was also gone for more than an hour. With current pay and the level of hikes in my career.
    NOTE:And I can say that no other service based companies will provide as good pay as BNP.

Interview Questions

• static final variables completely and why static needed for main method   Answer Question
    • marker interfaces and it's implementation   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth,but technical interview was unpredictable.They mostly hire girls.I was asked technical question which i answered to some extent.A friend of mine (girl) was asked question related to aptitude test no technical and was hired.

Data Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in June 2017.

Interview

First is the Aptitude Test in the computer. The passed candidates are allowed to attend the next round of HR Interview. I was interviewed by Aravind HR. He is encouraging in the interview. The next round is Manager Round. They asked about Technical and said that HR will call you on next Monday. But it is been 2 Mondays now. There is no update from their side.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in May 2017.

Interview

Written test for asp.net,c#,jquery,wcf,webapi,sql,linq

Technical round 1
    Garbage collector
    Diff hashtable and dictionary
    Fibonacci
    Duplicate value finding query in SQL
    Rank and dense rank in SQL
    Jquery chaining
    Shadowing with new
    Difference Throw ex and throw
    Delete instead off
    Stack and heap

Technical round 2 with Management panel
    Written a program upfront in system given by them

Last is HR round

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in May 2017.

Interview

Cleared Telephonic Round and been called for Face to Face. They have a Case Study round where they will give you business case and will ask you to prepare FSD in one hour

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First I had Aptitide, GD, then HR, then 3 Managerial rounds.. 1st day I had GD & HR.. And second day with 3 managerial rounds.. Got the offer on second day, on the spot..

Interview Questions

• What is capital market ? Types ? Derivatives ? Types ? Mutual fund ? Types ? Indexes ? Index of NSE and BSE ? Flexibility with shifts ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at fresher level

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite long and time consuming. U need to patience to crack it as they have many rounds and the result are declared on long gap. So be patience and give ur best. As by applying in bnp paribas i got to know my pros and cons. So overall experience of mine is satisfied as i got placed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As m a freher so there is no need to negotiate woth them as working with bnp paribas lead to gain knowledge and as a frsher this is most important to get a good platform to showcase their skills

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Firstly they asked me about my past experience and then some technical questions.Overall experience was good and the interviewers were very kind in making me understand my role .they took final decision in one interview only.

Interview Questions

• How will you allocate HR,finance and IT costs in in difference functional departments?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Firstly there was a pre placement talk for 30 minutes. Then there was an aptitude test. Verbal section and LR was of average difficulty. And quants was difficult as well as lengthy.