BNP Paribas Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNP Paribas Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY).

Interview

4 rounds. First round was phone interview asked a couple of fit questions and technical questions. Second round was in the office, face to face with an associate that asked more fit questions and find out your motivation. Third round was with the director with a case. Final round was more for formalities with the MD.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

This is my first interview. the process was good. they asked a lot of the tech questions about your financial background. the interviewers were kind . although I didn't perform well, I appreciate this chance to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose this company and why should we choose you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Signed up through my school careers site. Had first round interviews on campus with two interviewers and then had the superday where we had five back-to-back interviews. They were very nice in general but there were some tough brain teasers and only a few market questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for Trade Finance Intern position. It took me 1 month to go through all processes. The interviews were not difficult. The first round, I was interviewed by head of HR. It was pretty much easy. The 2nd round I had a chance to talk with head of Operations and COO. They asked many tricky questions but mostly about myself, no technical questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview for the corporate investment banking analyst intern position. It was pretty straightforward. Just questions about the background. The second interview was pretty tough. It took at least two and half hours. It was a case study analyzing the industry and the financial statements of the company. The last one was an HR interview with typical behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Your thoughts on the cash flows of the company and the profitability prospects?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The manager is very nice. Friendly asking me some questions about myself and my previous job. Briefly introducing the job responsibilities. Teamwork skills are required as the manager mentioned, as well as interpersonal relations, and ability to work in a diverse environment.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a beautiful got up in the morning at 7am i had to reach the venue at 8.30am. i didn't had breakfast. mom was shouting at me have some milk and go but i didn't because the venue was far which took around 1hour 15mins to reach. when i reached the venue i was on time.We were taken to give the aptitude which i cleared.Then there were 2 interview rounds.
    1st round was technical: It was good going had to do coding on paper.my technical went around for 50mins.i was grilled over basics of programming.after i passed this round i was told to wait outside..(make me feel extremely happy by those words from the interviewer).after about 10mins i was called for the second round which was the hr round.
    the HR was good and things were good.
    all the rounds were good. Management was good they offered me afternoon lunch as well.
    the next day was sunday fully filled with excitment that what would be the outcome.since results were to be announced the next day and the day arrived.....
    i was selected.. :)

Intern Interview

Interview

classis interview with the hr. they were nice and well oganised during the interview But after the interview they gave no views even when i called back and sent an email to follow with them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Surat (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

3rounds
    Aptitude test as usual logical English verbal
    Technical round it was tricky and grilled alot on concepts of cs
    Hr round in this round the manager of the company had a talk with me and also asked about my interest what would u like to work on etc etc and introductory questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

Once we apply online, we are invited to take a numerical and logical test which is not too difficult if you're familiar with basic stochastic analysis and vanilla options, then you're invited to 2 or 3 rounds of interviews (2x1h each time) with several members of the research on subject such as stochastic analysis, programming, statistics, vanilla options and brain teaser

Interview Questions

• Calculate E[B(t)|B(0), B(1)] with B a brownian motion and 0<t<1.   Answer Question