BNP Paribas Sales & Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNP Paribas Sales & Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Sales & Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online - the process took a couple of weeks. Based on my location at the time I had two Skype interviews. Both of the interviews lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly behavioral. However, technical questions included bond valuation, basic market knowledge, and a investment strategy question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Sales & Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was all fit based. No brainteasers or market questions. The most important part was being able to sell yourself. I interviewed with two guys from Prime Brokerage. To prepare for your interview though, you should still know all your market info, basic math, and obviously your fit answers. The interview depends heavily on the person that is interviewing you (i.e. trader = market questions).

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over the other 9 candidates that I just interviewed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is competitive.