BNP Paribas Real Estate Strutt & Parker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNP Paribas Real Estate Strutt & Parker

Tenancy Progressor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Real Estate Strutt & Parker (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by team members,no HR involved which I think it can be only beneficial nowadays.
    They were friendly,professional and talkative so I'd accept an offer solely based on that. I did however spotted some red flags beforehand. The fact that they have no diversity in their teams ,ut of 700 employees they had less than 6 with different cultural background. That speaks volume to me. I incidentally met a person who was part of the team previously and while she found her team mates delightful, the office environment and the enforced guidelines were off putting which I now see reflects on their feedback. I am sure they have a great product strategy, amazing portfolio, list of high net worth clients but at the end there's much more to work than that. I felt this would be one of those dead end jobs where you just deliver,deliver and deliver. I also noticed that people without actual qualifications have assumed senior positions over people with more experience based on labels and family connections. Simple LinkedIn search shows a lot. Overall not the type of company I would like to see myself in. The team was amazing though, I feel that if they have put their efforts in different sector they can contribute greatly to the publics good. Referring to their senior directors.

Interview Questions